Monday, November 3, 2008
November 3, 2008
We received pictures today of Joseph at his friend Drew Fu Peng's birthday party at the orphanage. The cake is bigger than the kids! This special treat was sent by Heather Thompson and her family to their son Drew through a service called Ladybugsnlove over in China. These have got to be 3 of the cutest little kids ever!(I'm not biased at all) Thanks to the Thompsons for sharing, I am grateful that I have gotten to meet this family while we wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Joseph Brian Zi Nian Lockwood
We found our son on the website at our adoption agency, Chinese Children Adoption International on July 11, 2008. His birthday is 2-21-07. Joseph currently lives in Luoyang. His name is a mouth full, but we really wanted to keep his Chinese name and his daddy wanted him to have his name also. We feel incredibly privileged to be able to have him as a part of our family.
10-20-08
1 comment:
I must say that Joseph is just adorable! He looked right at the camera in at least one shot:) Now if we can just get some smiles from them I'll be okay for another week!
Post a Comment