Friday, November 14, 2008

We Got Our LOA and new Pictures!!

I received exactly what I wanted for my birthday this week, our LOA! That means we will get to travel in the next 5-8 weeks, maybe over the holidays. Brian and I will also get to travel with 2 other families that we have met online during this process who are adopting little boys from Joseph's orphanage. That is an extra blessing.

Please pray for our family. I feel amazingly blessed that God chose us to be Joseph's parents, we are so richly blessed already with Isaac, Faith and Hannah. The kids are so genuinly excited about their new brother. They talk regularly about when he will be coming home, what they would like to get him, and how much they miss him. It is so cool to see God already at work in their hearts. There is a song on the new Nicole C. Mullen cd about the loaves and the fishes. I think about that alot. I am praying that God would take what we have, which isn't enough, but that in his hands he would multiply our love, energy, wisdom and peace, that we would love all of our children well and be faithful to Him.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am so happy we'll be going to get our little boys together!!! I just can't stop thinking about the miracle that three of us will be going for our little boys at the same time! God is SO good!!! I've been praying for a travel group of some sort and along came you and Tanya:) Heather

Brenda D said...

I am soooo excited for you. I am just sorry that I can't be there to see him in person. I know you have waited a long time for this. What a birthday present God has given you. His timing and ways are perfect.
Congratulations!
Love,
Brenda

Joseph Brian Zi Nian Lockwood

We found our son on the website at our adoption agency, Chinese Children Adoption International on July 11, 2008. His birthday is 2-21-07. Joseph currently lives in Luoyang. His name is a mouth full, but we really wanted to keep his Chinese name and his daddy wanted him to have his name also. We feel incredibly privileged to be able to have him as a part of our family.

10-20-08

10-20-08


Thanks For Visiting