Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday September 19, 2008 - Updated Photos!

A family that is over in China right now was gracious enough to get photos of Joseph for us yesterday. I am going to see if I can figure out how to link to this other blog to if you want to see more orphanage pictures and follow their journey you can, they have a beautiful family. Tamara's prayers have been a huge encouragement to me while we wait. The name of the blog is "Our Jacob." I've also been able to meet another mom with a cute little boy named Dang Fu Peng "Drew." Drew is Joseph's age and will hopefully be coming home in November. Their blog is called "Donnie and Me Plus Three."

1 comment:

Heather said...

Joseph is such a cutie! I was so overwhelmed with JOY to see all of the beautiful kids that are coming home SOON! I just had to hop over to your blog to see if you'd seen the updated pictures! They were a wonderful treat to find again today!!! Heather
PS- It's funny to see my blog mentioned on someone else's!:)

Joseph Brian Zi Nian Lockwood

We found our son on the website at our adoption agency, Chinese Children Adoption International on July 11, 2008. His birthday is 2-21-07. Joseph currently lives in Luoyang. His name is a mouth full, but we really wanted to keep his Chinese name and his daddy wanted him to have his name also. We feel incredibly privileged to be able to have him as a part of our family.

10-20-08

10-20-08


Thanks For Visiting